MBA is considered the Golden Passport for a dream career in Corporate World. While preparing for MBA Admissions, you should know the correct MBA Fee in India, and plan for it. MBA College Fees varies widely based on type of B-school and generally increases by 5-7% every year. There are MBA colleges with High fee and Moderate fee but many top MBA colleges with low fee and high placements like FMS Delhi, SIMSREE Mumbai, PUMBA Pune also exist in India
However, for the MBA/PGDM batch 2020-22, All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has instructed the B-schools not to increase their fee over last year due to COVID-19 pandemic. Most of the PGDM colleges have rolled back their fee as per the AICTE guidelines.
The present MBA Fee for IIMs ranges from Rs 10.0 Lakhs to Rs 23.0 Lakhs and the MBA Fee for Top PGDM B-schools like XLRI, MDI and SPJIMR ranges from Rs 15.0 Lakhs to Rs 23.0 Lakhs. So, MBA from most of the Top 30 B-schools in India will cost between Rs 10.0 lakhs and Rs 23.0 Lakhs. But if you have lower budget for your MBA Fee, don’t worry. guideyourcareer.in has researched MBA Fee for all Top 200 B-schools and MBA Programs in India and will guide you with latest 2020 MBA Fee details including top MBA colleges with low fees in India.
On this page, you will get following information:
- MBA Fee for IIMs
- MBA Fee for Top Private MBA/PGDM Colleges in India
- MBA Colleges in India with Fee Structure
- MBA Colleges in India with Low Fee
MBA Fee for IIMs
There are 20 IIMs in India. Do you know that MBA from IIM Ahmedabad is the most expensive, while its cheapest from new IIMs like IIM Sirmaur and IIM Bodhgaya. Complete List of IIMs with Fee Structure is given below.
Fees (Rs.in Lakhs)
MBA Fee for Top Colleges
The Top Private B-schools like XLRI and MDI are expensive too. Fee for XLRI PGDM program (equivalent to MBA) is Rs 23.60 lakhs. MDI PGDM Fee is also expensive at Rs 21.34 lakhs. SPJIMR PGDM is considered a top program with affordable MBA Fee. FMS Delhi has the lowest MBA fee amongst top Colleges in India. Top MBA Colleges in India with Fee Structure are given below.
Fees (Rs in Lakhs)
MBA Colleges with Fee Structure
With more than 3,000 MBA Colleges in India of different quality, there is a wide range with Fee Structure too. Generally, MBA Fee ranges from Rs 5.0 Lakhs to 15.0 Lakhs. MBA Colleges in India with Fee Structure are below.
Fees ( Rs in lakhs)
MBA Colleges with Low Fee
While MBA Programs at IIMs are expensive, there are many MBA Colleges in India with Low Fee. We have prepared different list of colleges at different fee structure. So you can match your budget.
But remember, you do your MBA only once. So, if you don’t get admission into a good and low fee B-schools, it may be better to increase you budget and get into a good B-school, with strong placement record, even if its slightly expensive. You will recoup your extra investment in a few months. MBA colleges with low fee in India can be divided into following two categories:
- Low Fee MBA Colleges in India with less than Rs.5 Lakh Fee
- Lowest Fee MBA Colleges in India with less than Rs.1 Lakh Fee
Let us know the top MBA colleges in India with low and lowest fee structure:
1. MBA colleges in India with less than Rs. 5 lakh fee for MBA
SIMSREE, a Mumbai University MBA college, offers MBA/PGDBM at a fee as low as Rs.1.36 lakhs; PUMBA Pune – the Pune University MBA is offered at a low fee of Rs.2.45 lakhs Following are some of the top MBA colleges in India with Rs.5 lakh fee for MBA and the MBA colleges in India with less than Rs.3 lakh fee for MBA
Fees (Rs in lakhs)
2. Lowest MBA Fee in India: MBA colleges with less than Rs. 1 lakh Fee
The lowest MBA fee in India is collected by the Government University MBA departments or affiliated MBA colleges like DSE-Delhi University; USMS-IP University among others. Earlier, FMS Delhi had the lowest MBA fee of Rs. 22,000 for the entire 2 years full time MBA programme but the fee is increased now.
Fees (Rs in lakhs)
Delhi School of Economics (DSE)-Delhi University
MBA (Financial Markets) University School of Management Studies (USMS) – Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
MBA Fee in India: Key Trends
- IIMs & Top MBA Colleges increase MBA Fee Annually: IIM Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Calcutta and rest other IIMs have increased their fee for each academic session. So far the most of the IIMs have announced the prospects for MBA Fee increase for the coming batch. IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Calcutta, IIM Bangalore, XLRI Jamshedpur, MDI Gurgaon have already increased their fee.
- Good MBA colleges with low fee are few: These are the Government University MBA departments or affiliated colleges. MBA at FMS Delhi of Delhi University is still offered at a fee of Rs.1.92 lakhs for the entire MBA programme. SIMSREE, a Mumbai University MBA college, offers MBA/PGDBM at a fee as low as Rs.1.36 lakhs; PUMBA Pune – the Pune University MBA is offered at a low fee of Rs.2.45 lakhs.
- MBA Colleges in Delhi, Bangalore with less than 5 lakh fee are many: Delhi University; Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi; Bangalore University; VTU Bangalore University; Mumbai University are few of the examples who offer MBA programme at less than Rs.2 lakhs.